Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Arthur Keen <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 20:06:50 UTC

Fuseki2: Is it possible to set Default to UnionGraph when creating a dataset.

I create Fuseki 2 Datasets by passing {“dbType” : “mem”, “dbName” : “myDsName”} in the POST request.  However this sets up a dataset with default graph as an individual graph and I would like the behavior of the default graph to be unionDefaultGraph.

I was wondering if it is possible to pass “unionDefaultGraph” : “true” as an additional parameter to cause the dataset’s default graph to be configured to be the unionGraph.

I have added the parameter to my code to test, and it has no effect on the created dataset, so either it is not allowed in the call, or I am using the wrong key, or?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Arthur

protected Response createInstance(Invocation.Builder request, String instanceName) {
    //Fuseki-specific begin
    List<NameValuePair> nvps = new ArrayList<>();
    nvps.add(new BasicNameValuePair("dbType", "mem")); //instance.getInstanceType()));
    nvps.add(new BasicNameValuePair("dbName", "/" + instanceName));
    nvps.add(new BasicNameValuePair("unionDefaultGraph", "true"));
    String entity = URLEncodedUtils.format(nvps, HTTP.DEF_CONTENT_CHARSET.name());
    log.debug(entity);
    return request.post(Entity.entity(entity, MediaType.APPLICATION_FORM_URLENCODED_TYPE));
    // Fuseki-specific end
}

Re: Fuseki2: Is it possible to set Default to UnionGraph when creating a dataset.

Posted by Arthur Keen <ar...@gmail.com>.
Andy

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone