Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/29 19:45:34 UTC

CayenneModeler missing from generic assembly... Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote

Noticed the differences between the file sizes between M2 and M1:

   http://people.apache.org/~kmenard/release/3.0M2/
   http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0M1/

Looks like cayenne-3.0M2.tar.gz is missing "bin/CayenneModeler.jar".

Andrus

Re: CayenneModeler missing from generic assembly... Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Yeap.  Looks like that was the case.  I guess I should have tested that, but
assumed the assembly was correct.  In any event, it's been updated.

As an aside, for the intel Mac users, I highly recommend getting MacFusion.
SCP is quite nice with it.

--
Kevin