Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/06/28 09:55:31 UTC

In PO PDF, missing information about the supplier and supplier addresses

Hi,

in the PO PDF, information about the supplier and supplier addresses is
missing: there is only the (ship to) address of the Company's address
(to which the supplier will ship the products).
The main problem is that in the order (OrderContactMech) the only
contact mech available is the above mentioned ship-to address.
However I think that adding at least the postal address of the supplier
is important (for example if the PO report is sent by mail); my question
is: what is the best way of implementing this? Should I pull the address
from the supplier's contact mech? If so, which contactMechPurpose should
I consider?

Thanks,

Jacopo