Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by "Collins, Reese R." <Re...@cyber.gc.ca.INVALID> on 2022/06/13 13:15:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] SIP-83 Proposal for copying virtual datasets

UNCLASSIFIED / NON CLASSIFIÉ

Hello all,

I have created a SIP related to duplicating virtual datasets. I welcome any discussion and feedback here: https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/20232. As mentioned in the SIP, a working demo can be found here: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20309.

Regards,

Reese Collins
Software Developer / Développeur de Logiciels
Analytical Solutions / Solution Analytique
Reese.Collins@cyber.gc.ca<ma...@cyber.gc.ca> | 613-998-0415

Re: [DISCUSS] SIP-83 Proposal for copying virtual datasets

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Yongjie <yo...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

--

Best regards,

Yongjie

Re: [DISCUSS] SIP-83 Proposal for copying virtual datasets

Posted by Diego Pucci <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Michael S. Molina" <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)