Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/02/16 14:54:54 UTC

Would an Amazon IoT Connector be interesting?

Hi all,

Some of my colleagues are currently digging into the Amazon IoT Platform … seems that this offers similar functionality as IBMs Watson stuff in the iotp connector. Would it make sense to invest time in an Amazon counterpart?

Chris

Re: Would an Amazon IoT Connector be interesting?

Posted by Daniel Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
Yes, would be a good addition.
Dan.