Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2016/02/11 11:45:38 UTC

Oak 1.3.16 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak 1.3.16 on Monday 15th February more or less 10am
GMT.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.3.16 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 12/02/2016 12:03, Stefan Egli wrote:
> Hi Davide,
>
> As mentioned on the list OAK-4006 is in discussion and in the works. So,
> depending on the outcome it might require a small delay.

Sure not a problem. Ping me directly when done so that we can short-cut
any delays.

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.3.16 release plan

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Hi Davide,

As mentioned on the list OAK-4006 is in discussion and in the works. So,
depending on the outcome it might require a small delay.

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: oak-upgrade test failures (was Re: Oak 1.3.16 release plan)

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 12/02/2016 15:00, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Team,
>
> the build is constantly failing on my local with (oak-upgrade)
Thank you everyone for the effort and collaboration. All the issues are
resolved and I will start producing the cut around 10.30am GMT.

Please refrain any commit around that time up to when you see the voting
email.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2016-02-15 11:47, Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...in the meantime, I think we should change oak-trunk back to use
> 2.11.3, so we have a clean build until this new issue is understood and
> fixed.
>
> Best regards, Julian

Related to that...: OAK 1.2 currently uses Jackrabbit 2.10.0, although
2.10.1 has been released a long time ago.

Shouldn't Oak always use the latest stable release from the matching
Jackrabbit branch?

Best regards, Julian

Re: oak-upgrade test failures (was Re: Oak 1.3.16 release plan)

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 15/02/2016 10:47, Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...in the meantime, I think we should change oak-trunk back to use
> 2.11.3, so we have a clean build until this new issue is understood
> and fixed.

Done! :)

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Manfred Baedke <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomek,

Thx a lot. I'll patch the relevant branches now.

Best regards,
Manfred

Posted by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com>.
Hello,