Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Todd Carmichael <to...@concur.com> on 2004/06/30 23:54:10 UTC

How one plugin (using jelly) can set properties of another plugin

Basically, I am trying to write a plugin that calls another plugin and I
need one plugin to set properties for another.  I see various ways to do
this using:

pom.getPluginContext('maven-webserver-plugin').setVariable('foo','bar')
<maven:set plugin="maven-webserver-plugin" property="foo" value="bar"/>

Which is preferred?  Is this syntax correct? Is the <id> of the plugin used
in these mechanisms?  As you can tell I am having trouble getting these to
work.  I am using RC3.
Thanks.

ToddC

Re: How one plugin (using jelly) can set properties of another plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
<maven:set /> is preferred