Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/14 22:20:54 UTC

wicket 6.19, url encryption, session invalidate , redirect to wicket page

wicket 6.19 url encryption, after user logout, redirect to new WicketPage()
is failing with http 404 error (page not found)  as session is destroyed and
key for   encryption was in session   which is no more available.
as per documentation  (KeyInSessionSunJceCryptFactory)
https://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/security.html
<https://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/security.html>

After logout or session invalidate() ,  I want to redirect to an unsecured
wicket page , please advice how to.

Re: wicket 6.19, url encryption, session invalidate , redirect to wicket page

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Consult with CryptoMapper's javadoc to see how to mount a page that will
not be managed by CryptoMapper.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov