Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Schneider <Mi...@sdrc.com> on 2000/07/18 20:46:42 UTC

Training Material XML, XercesC XercesJ ??

Does anyone know of good training material for:

XML (general overview)

XSL (general overview)

Cocoon

XercesJ

XercesC

xml-rpc

We are starting to create a course, but do not wish  to re-invent

the wheel.

We are using the great book "Java and XML" by Brett McLaughlin for

the course reference.  I will summarize to these lists what I find out.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael L. Schneider                      Email: Michael.Schneider@sdrc.com
Structural Dynamics Research Corp         Tel:   (513) 576-2935
Milford OH, 45150                         Group: Software Process Group

  "The best performance improvement is the transition from the
   nonworking state to the working state" - John Ousterhout