Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ML...@abusinessware.com on 2007/05/16 17:11:36 UTC

RE Displaytag

Hi,

With this declaration, your server has to have acces to the Internet, to
download the tld and so one. If you don't have this acces, try to download
the tld file, add it in your WEB-INF/tld folder, and add the mapping in
your web.xml.

Regards,

Michaël

Balazs Michnay <sz...@yahoo.com>
16/05/2007 16:43
Veuillez répondre à
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Objet
Displaytag

Dear Struts users,

I've recently downloaded displaytag-1.1 and followed all the instructions
on how to install it.
It would have been too nice if it had worked immediately, but I get this
annoying error message all the time.
I ask you guys how to solve this, because I found no posts on this
specific error.

When I paste the taglib line (<%@ taglib uri="http://displaytag.sf.net"
prefix="display" %>) in my jsp, I get the following error message:

"The absolute uri: http://displaytag.sf.net cannot be resolved in either
web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application."

The documentation says that all I should do is to put the jars in my
WEB-INF/lib and paste the <%@ taglib uri..... %> line in the jsp. It
doesn't say that I should make modification in my web.xml...

Any ideas what to do now?

Thanks a lot,

BM

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

Re: RE Displaytag

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

They are inside the .jar files that comes with the struts dist,

Thanks,

Nuwan

Where does one download the struts-bean.tld file and the others??

Thanks,
Vikas.

Re: RE Displaytag

Posted by vikas rao <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: RE Displaytag

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/5/16, MLENEVEUT@abusinessware.com <ML...@abusinessware.com>:

> Hi,
>
> With this declaration, your server has to have acces to the Internet

Wrong, as long as the TLD file is in the META-INF folder of DisplayTag
package, the URI will point to the local TLD file.