Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@citi-us.com> on 2002/12/16 18:22:25 UTC

Added Discussion Points for A5

I added a new text document for discussion points for A5 at
this location:

${jakarta-avalon}/src/proposal/avalon5/discussion-points.txt

They are things we need to discuss when we are ready to do
so.  I recorded an initial set of discussion points relating
to using the avalon.apache.org that is set up for us, as
well as other issues brought up be Mauro and logging.

Feel free to add to this document as you feel fit.  Since
we don't have a Wiki yet, and I wanted to write some stuff
down before I forget it, I placed it in CVS.

As a general point, I think we should look at leveraging
our avalon.apache.org status, and at least put _something_
there.