Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2008/06/24 21:58:16 UTC

Re: EventUserModel - Getting the Formula String from FormulaRecord and Setting Formula

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Andy Chien wrote:
> I was able to initialize model.Workbook by using ExternSheetRecord (for
> sheet reference) and BoundSheetRecord (for sheet name) and achieve what
> I have been intending to do with slight imperfection.

That's great news. Based on the information you've found, I've now coded
something up in svn trunk - eventusermodel.EventWorkbookBuilder

The idea is that it'll handle building you a stub HSSFWorkbook, so you can
pass it off to the formula parser and resolve formula ptgs into strings.
Hopefully now everyone'll be able to do this.

So, thanks for your digging and perseverance :)

Nick