Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2006/07/27 21:54:57 UTC

Personal SVN Commit Report?

I know I've put some changes in 1.1 that ought to go into trunk.  Is
there a way for me to generate a list of commits I've made (with
version number and comment) in one or both branches over the last
month or so?  Otherwise, I guess I'll consult the mailing list
archives.

Thanks,
     Aaron

Re: Personal SVN Commit Report?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/27/06, Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron,
>     I don't know of a tool to do it for you but I do know that you could run
> "svn log --xml -v <path_to_repo_branch>" and parse the output for your
> userid.  I am actually in the process of building a tool for Subversion
> reporting like what you are looking for but it isn't available yet.  I'll
> keep you posted.

FishEye

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Personal SVN Commit Report?

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>.
Aaron,
    I don't know of a tool to do it for you but I do know that you could run
"svn log --xml -v <path_to_repo_branch>" and parse the output for your
userid.  I am actually in the process of building a tool for Subversion
reporting like what you are looking for but it isn't available yet.  I'll
keep you posted.

Take care,

Jeremy

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I use svn log -r $BranchCutRev|HEAD | grep $yourUserId

-dain