Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "fanxinpu@travelsky.com" <fa...@travelsky.com> on 2017/02/23 09:33:20 UTC

Why so many tuples fail?

Hi  all,

I have a topology which writes data to redis. The topology just has one worker and the three bolts just ack the tuple ,so there there is no attention to fail the tuple.

But there are so many failed tuple, It can not be the timeout thing because all the component is in the same worker.

what may be the cause of this?

Thank you.

Joshua
2017-02-23 17:27:37

Re: Why so many tuples fail?

Posted by Andrew Xor <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Are you able by any chance to plug into one of the workers to see the local
log? It might be helpful in determining the cause; if you do that please
also post the output here!

Cheers