Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/23 13:37:45 UTC

[m2] abstract tests - depending on tests from other projects

Hi,

I'm looking at bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-932 and it shows it
is solved, but where is the documentation to use it? I tried
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/index.html, but
nothing is there. Anybody got an example of how to do this or a link to some
documentation?

regards,

Wim

Re: [m2] abstract tests - depending on tests from other projects

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Found the answer here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html

thank you however you are that wrote that piece of documentation,

regards,

Wim