Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/08 16:40:32 UTC

Re: Apache Gora Benchmark Module Draft Proposal

Hi Sheriffo,

The proposal looks very good. I have added one small comment. Please make
sure you do the final submission before the deadline.

Good luck with your submission :)

Regards
Kevin

Posted by Sheriffo Ceesay <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I will do the final submission later today.

Thank you.

**Sheriffo Ceesay**