Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 17:56:31 UTC

Change required to access upload page and any other admin related pages

We have now configured the "admin/*" related pages to require user
authentication/authorization and I have updated the developer guide
with instructions on how to configure tomcat to properly allow your
users to access that page.

Please let me know if you have questions or find issues.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PHOTARK/PhotArk+Developer+Guide

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Change required to access upload page and any other admin related pages

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 9:28 PM, nick choi <n1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It works well, I tested on localhost.
>
> But, I have a question.
> If I don't have a permission about editing tomcat-users.xml(e.g use JSP web
> hosting),
> Can I have any alternative solution?

I guess in this case, you could remove the section in the web.xml
where this is configured.

Posted by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com>.

--
Nick Choi.