Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "nico.ptrs" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/05 10:05:47 UTC

Re: PageExpiredException on production

Have you had any progress with this problem? I'm experiencing exactly the
same...

Thanks

Posted by rivkash1 <ri...@nite.org.il>.
Hi.

we added this line:
getPageSettings().setAutomaticMultiWindowSupport(true);

to our web application class.

In our case the problem occurred when the user worked on 2 firefox tabs
simultaneously, So the above line solved the problem.

Rivka