Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chad Johnson <ch...@netnet.net> on 2001/09/27 20:35:29 UTC

mod_webapp question

Hey,
  I'm configuring mod_webapp like so in apache:

WebAppDeploy chadj Connection /

Now I've got just the Standalone service running.  I've got the engine
appBase set to "/www/jtdocs".

So, I believe tomcat should be looking for this application at
/www/jtdocs/chadj.  But its looking for it at CATALINA_HOME/webapps/chadj
(errors below).  What exactly am I doing wrong?

-Chad Johnson

======
2001-09-26 22:47:34
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConfigurationHandler] Cannot find
"/usr/local/www/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/chadj" for appl. "chadj" host
"site.blah.net"

2001-09-26 22:47:34
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConfigurationHandler] Error
deploying web application "chadj" under <http://site.blah.net:80/>
======