Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2018/08/08 21:17:33 UTC

Renewing the Slack channel join link?

Hello all,
Can we renew the link please? Also, if y{all teach me how, I'll gladly set
reminders to do it every month : )
Best
-P.
--
Got feedback? go/pabloem-feedback

Re: Renewing the Slack channel join link?

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
To follow up on this, Apache Infra was able to make the slack invite
link[1] permanent via INFRA-17152[2]. If you experience issues, please
follow-up on the JIRA issue.

One less source of toil.

1: https://s.apache.org/slack-invite
2: https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17152