Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Richard <rg...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/05 18:27:42 UTC

[Netbeans IDE] Uninstalling a user plugin

Hello

Using NB 12.0, I have installed the C/C++ plugin from NB 8.2 plugin
portal, and it appears in the "User Installed plugins" category.

Then I have built a module using NB platform, I built an nbm file and I
installed it in the IDE for some tests. It appears also in the "User
installed plugins" category. But when I wanted to uninstall this test
module, the only way was to check the "User installed plugins" category.
So, both the C/C++ module and my test module were uninstalled, and I had
to reinstall C/C++

So, my question are :
(1) is there a way for uninstalling a specific module in the "User
installed plugins" category ?
(2) is it possible to create a new category when installing a user
module or a downloaded module ?

Best regards

Richard