Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/01 13:14:24 UTC

[ACS44][DISCUSS] RC1 in 8 days

H,

Is everybody prepared and aware of the release goal of rc1 by the end
of next week?
If you have pressing issues or a feature that is not mature for a spin
up by then please send out an alarm on this list in this thread.
Are there jira tickets that should get extra attention in your
opinion? Let me know.

thanks,
--
Daan

Re: [ACS44][DISCUSS] RC1 in 8 days

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Hi,
I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6358 so
that the newly populated table can be used instead.

Thanks,
Amogh

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 05/01/2014 01:14 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> H,
>
> Is everybody prepared and aware of the release goal of rc1 by the end
> of next week?

Now I am :)