Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 17:53:13 UTC

Another question about assigning bugs in jira

Hey everyone,
I can't assign bugs to myself anymore (or anyone for that matter).  I
wanted to pick up RYA-34 (the issue with inference on Mongo). Can someone
assign it to me and then I can mark it as in progress?
Thanks,
Puja

RE: Another question about assigning bugs in jira

Posted by "Lotts, David" <Da...@parsons.com>.
I am now able to assign issues where I was not able to before.
Thanks!
david.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
http://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/adina/

Re: Another question about assigning bugs in jira

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.