Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sonia Ben Ticha <be...@gnet.tn> on 2010/07/20 16:35:55 UTC

Fail when converting Weka's ARFF (2.1) format to Mahout's Vector format.

Hello,
I have run the converter to convert a Weka ARFF file to a Mahout Vector , the weka file contains a missing(represent with '?' in weka) but the program failed and display the following error message:
   Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException : for input string : "?"

Questions?
1) Why the converter don't accept missing value ('?')?
2) How can I convert a data file (movie lens) to vector to execute the fuzzy kmean algorithm?

Thank you
Sonia