Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Fabian Sergio de Rosa <fd...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/08 09:16:03 UTC

Re: FW: Struts + Commons 500 error

when you session expires, you say the problem. When your session expires the
form that is alocaded in session is droped like every thing that is in your
session, you must control or show that the session expires. or maybe you
want to change the session's time to live.

Posted by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com>.
In ActionForm i have property of type Collection(ArrayList).
In Arraylist i have Javabean Objects with scalary properties(getters and
setters).

Each objects represents a row in of data in my jsp.

Posted by Fabian Sergio de Rosa <fd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com>.
I didn't set collection=null  in reset ,since i need the same collection
data when Clicked NEXT in first page.
So i can't reset this variable.

i.e i amd resetting innaction class when ever the latest varibale to bet set
for setters.
Could you recap what you have done for such problem ?
What do you mean by below statments?.Could you elobrate !!
>>2 or
>>3 resets i think that you must redefine the first in the hierarchy of
forms

you had the trouble when you try to re login?
i had the same trouble with the collections, i don't remember to much. but i

Posted by Fabian Sergio de Rosa <fd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabian Sergio de Rosa <fd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com>.