Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 05:58:20 UTC

spark-submit --packages using different resolver

Hi spark users and developers,

I'm trying to use spark-submit --packages against private s3 repository.
With sbt, I'm using fm-sbt-s3-resolver with proper aws s3 credentials. I
wonder how can I add this resolver into spark-submit such that --packages
can resolve dependencies from private repo?

Thank you!

Jerry

Re: spark-submit --packages using different resolver

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.
This is the ticket SPARK-10951
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-10951>

Cheers~