Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2005/01/31 22:18:38 UTC

Time for 2.0.53?

Any opposition to doing a tag and roll of 2.0.53 soon?  (Yes, I volunteer
to be RM.)  How about targetting next Tuesday (2/8) for 2.0.53?  I can lay
down the candidate tarball on Friday morning, so whatever backports are
merged by then make it.  =)

Do we want closure on Jeff's proxy chunking patch for 2.0.53?  -- justin

Re: Time for 2.0.53?

Posted by Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>.
I'd love to see the LDAP socket timeout configuration stuff make it in
for 2.0.53!

--
Jess Holle

Re: Time for 2.0.53?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Tuesday, February 1, 2005 6:41 AM -0500 Jeff Trawick

> Heck, I don't know how we get from here to closure on the 2.1-dev
> equivalent ;)  What do we do with the proxy-reqbody branch?  Merge to
> trunk?

Is it ready to be reviewed?  I'd suggest asking for review to merge it
back.  And, no, I haven't looked at the branch yet - I've been waiting for
you to say that it was ready to merge.  =)  -- justin

Re: Time for 2.0.53?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:18:38 -0800, Justin Erenkrantz
<ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> Any opposition to doing a tag and roll of 2.0.53 soon?  (Yes, I volunteer
> to be RM.)  How about targetting next Tuesday (2/8) for 2.0.53?  I can lay
> down the candidate tarball on Friday morning, so whatever backports are
> merged by then make it.  =)
>
> Do we want closure on Jeff's proxy chunking patch for 2.0.53?  -- justin

Heck, I don't know how we get from here to closure on the 2.1-dev
equivalent ;)  What do we do with the proxy-reqbody branch?  Merge to
trunk?

> Any opposition to doing a tag and roll of 2.0.53 soon?

Nope.

> (Yes, I volunteer to be RM.)

Thanks Justin.

> How about targetting next Tuesday (2/8) for 2.0.53?  I can lay
> down the candidate tarball on Friday morning, so whatever
> backports are merged by then make it.  =)

I wouldn't pin yourself to a release date too much.  Just start
the T&R and when we're satisfied with it, release.

> Do we want closure on Jeff's proxy chunking patch for 2.0.53?

It's not a showstopper IMO.

>  -- justin

Sander