Posted to user@spark.apache.org by vinayak navale <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 09:14:13 UTC

Standalone Cluster check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered error Only For Shark

Hi,

I have spark up and running, spark-shell works, and issues jobs to the
spark cluster.

Following Version i am using :

scala 2.9.3
spark 0.8.0
shark 0.7.0
hive 0.9.0

i have tested sample code on sparrk and it running fine but only when  If I
try from shark shell select query  I get following errors:

    WARN cluster.ClusterScheduler: Initial job has not accepted any
resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered

but on UI i can see workers are running up for spark

Basically shark doesn't seem to be communicating with the spark cluster,
and I cant' see why, especially since raw spark seems to work.

is their any setting i am missing ?

Any help appreciated...

Thanks,
Vinayak

Re: Standalone Cluster check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered error Only For Shark

Posted by vinayak navale <vi...@gmail.com>.
super.. thanks Mark,

Yup  did same now its working :)

Thanks,