Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Tim <Ti...@JTi.uk.com.INVALID> on 2021/06/10 12:19:09 UTC

sama5d2 mcan - procedure to fix

Hi all

Thanks to the assistance given here I now have MCAN working on a sama5D27
processor. The changes need to apply to all sama5d2x processors. I have
forked and bracnched the master repository for this and will submit pull
requests once I completed the work and tested it more thorougly - and sorted
the Kconfig files etc.

The same will apply to flexcom ports as well (sama5d3 is not the same as
sama5d2 in this area either) and possibly other things I'm yet to find of
course

This will all take a month or more (elapsed) but should I formally report
these as issues via Github, along with some notes that may assist anyone
else using this family in the mean time? Or just wait until it's all done
and dusted and do my PRs in one hit with/without raising them as actual
issues? Can't find guidance on this in the "Contributing" notes.

TIA, Tim.