Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/05/31 14:11:02 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 2.48.0, release candidate #2

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 7 approving votes, 5 of which are binding:
* Alexey Romanenko
* Ahmet Altay
* Reuven Lax
* Robert Bradshaw
* Chamikara Jayalath

Thank you to the following non-binding voters for helping with validation:
* Bruno Volpato
* Svetak Sundhar

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Ritesh Ghorse

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 2.48.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Jack McCluskey via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Completely forgot to circle back to this, these should published now

Posted by Jack McCluskey via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
I'll get that going shortly.

Posted by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.