Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/06/13 14:43:51 UTC

Building Sightly fails

Hi,

building the sightly bundles fails to me:

Failed to execute goal on project org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly:bundle:1.0.19-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.eclipse.core:resources:jar:3.4.0

It seems that artifact is not in maven central

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Building Sightly fails

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi Vlad,

sorry for not responding earlier, yes if I remove some maven repository
and use the default one, it seems to work

Carsten

Vlad Bailescu wrote

Re: Building Sightly fails

Posted by Vlad Bailescu <vl...@bailescu.ro>.