Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/15 12:41:04 UTC

Camel http and jetty - issues in case of exception

Hi

See CAMEL-1093 and CAMEL-1083

I have attached a patch. I would like some feedback from fellow
committers. See CAMEL-1083.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel http and jetty - issues in case of exception

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think we have a flaw in camel-jetty if the exchange fails. Currently
camel-jetty does not return anything or the original input. I have
created some patches to fix this.

Is there any other riders that have some time to look at the patch and
unit tests to see if I am on the right track and that we should fix
camel-jetty to return exceptions/failures.