Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/27 08:34:28 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Disable integration test

Hi devs,

Storm build result on Travis CI is failing most of time and it's because
integration test. Due to this, we don't see Travis CI result, and miss
other things like JDK compatibility (JDK 8 vs JDK 7 on between branches),
or RAT failing.

Unless there's no volunteer to fix integration test in short time, I think
we would be better to disable integration test.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

Re: [DISCUSSION] Disable integration test

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <st...@harsha.io>.
Having integration tests run as part of the travis helps finding any
run-time issues that we might not be able to catch otherwise. Can you
please file a JIRA, Raghav who put this together might help.

Thanks,
Harsha

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jungtaek,