Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> on 2023/02/20 08:17:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi v1.7.0 rc0

Hello Apache Kyuubi PMC and Community,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as
Apache Kyuubi version v1.7.0.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Kyuubi v1.7.0
[ ] +0

To learn more about Apache Kyuubi, please see
https://kyuubi.apache.org/

The tag to be voted on is v1.7.0-rc0 (commit
2075c13d265f99c39f11d6271c0fe1cb1ec9abc4):
https://github.com/apache/kyuubi/tree/v1.7.0-rc0

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/kyuubi/v1.7.0-rc0/

Signatures used for Kyuubi RCs can be found in this file:
https://downloads.apache.org/kyuubi/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekyuubi-1027/

The release note is available in:
https://github.com/apache/kyuubi/compare/v1.6.0-incubating...v1.7.0-rc0

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache Kyuubi community

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi v1.7.0 rc0

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
Thanks all for voting and helping verify the first RC version, this vote
failed and I’m going to prepare the next RC version.

Thanks,
Cheng Pan

Posted by Fu Chen <cf...@gmail.com>.
-1