Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/19 22:26:08 UTC

Website/Trademark Checklist

Hi guys,

board@ have asked that we go through our site and check off the
following things.

- Project Website Basics : homepage is project.apache.org [1]
  - COMPLETE

- Project Naming And Descriptions : use proper Apache forms, describe
product, etc. [2]
  - COMPLETE

- Website Navigation Links : navbar links included, link to
www.apache.org included [3]
  - COMPLETE

- Trademark Attributions : attribution for all ASF marks included in
footers, etc. [4]
  - NOT CHECKED

- Logos and Graphics : include TM, use consistent product logo on your site [5]
  - INCOMPLETE

- Project Metadata : DOAP file checkedin and up to date [6]
  - NOT CHECKED

The whole checklist can be found here [7].

The results need to be included in our next board report.  I think
we've got more than one board cycle before we need to make sure
everything is covered off though.

If anyone can help check these things I'd be grateful.

Cheers,

Tom

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#websites
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#naming