Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by hoon <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/24 05:34:59 UTC

Interested in TAJO-2046(Support Kudu as one of Tajo's storage) for GSoC 2016

Hello, I am Byunghoon Lim and studying Computer Engineering at Kyunghee University in South Korea.

I want to participate in GSoC 2016 by contributing the TAJO-2046 (Support Kudu as one of Tajo's storage) issue.

To write a proposal for the issue, I’d like to ask if I could get a permission for cwiki.

my account for cwiki is : seian.hoon@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Hoon

Re: Interested in TAJO-2046(Support Kudu as one of Tajo's storage) for GSoC 2016

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Hi Hoon, thanks for your interest in Tajo.
I added your account.

Regards,
Jihoon

2016년 3월 24일 (목) 오후 1:35, hoon <se...@gmail.com>님이 작성: