Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> on 2023/03/30 11:52:47 UTC

Partial breakage in maven-stage-plugin CI: No GitHub app credentials found

The maven-stage-plugin Jenkins job has some apparently widespread
failures that seem likely to be the result of some sort of
misconfiguration on the Jenkins job. This happens on only some members
of the test matrix, but it does appear to be consistent and
repeatable, not flaky.

Recording test results

[GitHub Checks] Causes for no suitable publisher found:
[GitHub Checks] Trying to resolve checks parameters from GitHub SCM...
[GitHub Checks] No GitHub app credentials found:
'5f95d117-af3b-452a-9e5c-4bddb22a67f4'
[GitHub Checks] See:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/github-branch-source-plugin/blob/master/docs/github-app.adoc
[GitHub Checks] Trying to resolve checks parameters from Git SCM...
[GitHub Checks] Job does not use Git SCM
[Checks API] No suitable checks publisher found.

See, for one example, https://github.com/apache/maven-stage-plugin/pull/7

Does this look familiar to anyone? Anyone know how to fix this?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: Partial breakage in maven-stage-plugin CI: No GitHub app credentials found

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.
Not necessarily, but if so we need to clear it out, not waste people's
attention on this. Who can archive the repo and the issue tracker?

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Landis <je...@hotmail.com>.
Not sure if related but github ssh private key was exposed last week so the keys were regenerated.  At very least check there blog in case other issues.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fjenkinsci%2Fgithub-branch-source-plugin%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fdocs%2Fgithub-app.adoc&data=05%7C01%7C%7C986496fcc026429a710d08db31157b36%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638157740549739601%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=N4n18oRO%2FZFGnzG4uA%2B7jVAORsxPgD9Gw%2BeC0Kw3nZY%3D&reserved=0

See, for one example, https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fmaven-stage-plugin%2Fpull%2F7&data=05%7C01%7C%7C986496fcc026429a710d08db31157b36%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638157740549739601%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=j1W6JlaInAeVM8dyxc2%2B7WfGOSSjcy4m2U8hk4eQkVg%3D&reserved=0