Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sahan Gamage <ax...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 19:35:20 UTC

Axis2C Milestone Release M0.5 Released

Hi All,

The fifth milestone release of Axis2 C, M0.5 has been released and could be
downloaded at

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/download.cgi

We have done considerable amount of improvements in the past three weeks
since the M0.4 release.
Hence this release.

We have the following features added on top of the M0.4 release

1. Improving code quality by fixing memory leaks and reviewing the code.
2. Apache2 integration.
3. More samples and tests
4. Initial documentation(User guide, Developer Guide and Installation Guide)
5. Numerous bug fixes since last release

By now, we have implemented all the core features except MTOM support.
The following are a list of TODOs to be handled in the next release.

1. Dynamic Invocation
2. HTTP client using libcurl
3. WSDL Object Model built based on the proposed WSDL 2.0 Component Model.
4. MTOM/SWA attachments support

We welcome your early feedback on this implementation.

Best Regards
Sahan