Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/02/06 14:52:32 UTC

Graduation

Hey Guys,

Grant over in PMC land here.  Seems like you've got a pretty good base
going and have a few committers, what say you to thinking about
graduation?  Can someone take a look into it?  Incubation is not a
place to live for a long period of time.  Besides, we want you over in
Lucene land full-time!

Since you are graduating to a sub-project, I believe the requirements
for grad. aren't the same as TLP.

Thanks,
Grant

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout/Tika) using Solr/
Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

RE: Graduation

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html

DIGY

Posted by Sharad Goel <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hey George,

Re: Graduation

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I don't know if it is ready for a vote (it may be), but I think we
should make sure our ducks are in a row, first.

RE: Graduation

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Grant,

Re: Graduation