Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Vineet G H <vg...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 06:33:43 UTC

Newbie

Hello All,

My Name is Vineet and I looking ways to contribute to Zookeeper project.

I looked up existing bugs on JIRA, but most of unassigned bug have
either been engaged or is work in progress.

I have already looked at :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

I would like to get familiar with code base by working with a bug,
before picking up a feature or

Also, if there anything else that I can help out, please let me know.

Regards,
Vineet

Re: Newbie

Posted by Vineet G H <vg...@gmail.com>.