Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/05/22 01:26:12 UTC

Building Dependencies in 1.1.alpha.1

Based on what I have read, Continuum will build a project if its
dependencies have changed.  Also, Continuum will follow the Maven build
hiearachy when building all projects using the "Build All" function.
Are both these observations correct?  Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

RE: Building Dependencies in 1.1.alpha.1

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Thank you, I will download this version of Continuum and configure the
build.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes.