Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Elsy Arratia-Scheit <el...@atl.fraunhofer.de> on 2009/02/26 16:51:05 UTC

reverse axiom_node_to_string()

Hi there,

Is there a function to reverse axiom_node_to_string()  ?? I meant,
having a string, i want to have an  axiom_node_t  structure.

cheers,

Elsy

Re: reverse axiom_node_to_string()

Posted by Eugen Hermann <he...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Arratia,

axiom_node_t *root_node = NULL;
axiom_xml_reader_t *reader = axiom_xml_reader_create_for_memory(env, str,
axutil_strlen(str), "UTF-8", AXIXS2_XML_PARSER_TZPE_BUFFER);

if(reader)
{
axiom_stax_builder_t *sb = axiom_stax_builder_create(env, reader);
    if(!sb)
   {
        axiom_document_t *doc = axiom_stax_builder_get_document(sb,env);
        if(doc)
        {
             root_node = axiom_document_build_all(doc,env);
            axiom_stax_builder_free(sb,env);
       }
  }
}

return root_node;

With best regards
Eugen

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Elsy Arratia-Scheit <el...@atl.fraunhofer.de> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a function to reverse axiom_node_to_string()  ?? I meant,
> having a string, i want to have an  axiom_node_t  structure.

    AXIS2_EXTERN axiom_node_t* AXIS2_CALL
    axiom_node_create_from_buffer(
        const axutil_env_t * env,
        axis2_char_t *buffer);