Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Juliano Marques <ju...@dsmail.com.br> on 2014/07/09 16:19:40 UTC

JSFModule - windowId

Hi,

Why is jfwid appended to the url when ds window handling is active
(dswid)?
jfwid and dswid have the same purpose, don't have?

I searched in internet, mailing list... Maybe I'm missing something...

I use DS 1.0.0 with JSFModule, no module config changed.

Regards,
Juliano

Re: JSFModule - windowId

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
a demo which illustrates how it should be is available at [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://github.com/os890/javaweb-cdi-ds-project-template

Re: JSFModule - windowId

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi ortwin,

i can reproduce it with wildfly 8.1, if i remove
javax.faces.CLIENT_WINDOW_MODE.
it looks like it's a behavior specific to mojarra, due to our two-way
client-window bridge.
if the window-handling of deltaspike is active, ds provides this
information to jsf (to optimize state-saving,...) -> mojarra adds jfwid in
addition.

if you don't like it:
please file a mojarra issue that they shouldn't append jfwid if there is an
active client-window, but no config for javax.faces.CLIENT_WINDOW_MODE.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -