Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Mario Scheliga <ma...@sourcegarden.de> on 2010/02/22 21:04:05 UTC

basic auth

hello guys,

can i store my normal users in the db, when basicAuth is turned on
without having cookie_auth?

thx alot
mario

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953

Re: basic auth

Posted by Brian Candler <B....@pobox.com>.
On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 09:04:05PM +0100, Mario Scheliga wrote:
> can i store my normal users in the db, when basicAuth is turned on
> without having cookie_auth?

Basic Auth against the _users db works for me in trunk (actually still with
cookie auth on, but I can send an unsolicited Authorization: header instead
of logging in to _session)

However, in another mail you said you're using 0.10, and I don't know what
level of support that has.  Since you have 0.10 sitting in front of you,
perhaps you can just try it in see?