Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alan <al...@engrm.com> on 2004/07/14 15:30:02 UTC

Finalizers

    I'm goign to be using read/write lock objects to syncrhonize
    access to objects in memory. Where can I put the calls to
    release the locks aquired so that I am certian that they are
    called, even when the client cancels the request?

    Do all Cocoon pipelines run to completion regardless?

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/

Re: Finalizers

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Did you have a look at the avalon lifecycle interfaces?

http://avalon.apache.org/products/runtime/reference/component/lifecycle/index.html

Dead easy to test if it runs to completion if the client cancels a request.