Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2003/07/01 09:52:46 UTC

Re: File Uploading.

[ Please send Rivet email to the list ! ]

Hi, I seem to have tracked down a silly off-by-one error in the save
code, so thanks for making some noise about it not working.  I have
also added a test to the test suite for 'upload save'.

Why don't you see if the latest from CVS works for you?

Thankyou,
--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: File Uploading.

Posted by Dmitry the Zuryanovich <dt...@xepb.ru>.
On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 09:52:46AM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> Hi, I seem to have tracked down a silly off-by-one error in the save
> code, so thanks for making some noise about it not working.  I have
> also added a test to the test suite for 'upload save'.
> Why don't you see if the latest from CVS works for you?

Yes, it helped. Now everything works fine.

--
 DtZ (homepage:http://xepb.ru/dtz ,ICQ UIN:5132840,Fido: 2:5020/730)
jabber://dtz@theoretic.com //HPG