Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Janusz Dalecki (TYCO)" <jd...@tycoint.com> on 2002/11/27 23:51:55 UTC

Can I switch of "echo" string from Echo task

I would like to switch of "echo" string when I am executing “Echo” task. Is
it possible?

Janusz

Re: Can I switch of "echo" string from Echo task

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Thats beyond the responsibility of the <echo> task.  Thats the default
logger putting the task name as a prefix to all output logged.  You can
use the NoBannerLogger or -emacs as previously mentioned.  Or write a
custom logger that has a special case for <echo> output perhaps.

	Erik

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.