Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)" <ar...@sg.bosch.com> on 2008/08/19 10:43:25 UTC

WS Reliable messaging

Hi,

We want to implement some services based on AXIS2 stack. However, it is required that we use and utilize the WS-Reliable Messaging.
I have read that AXIS2 has Sandesha2 as its module.
However, many of our infrastructure is build on top of CXF stack. And CXF also supports WS-Reliable Messaging.
And from the documentation i found in the net, WS-Rel* is a standard.

My question is:
I have 2 services, Service A on top of AXIS2 and Service B on top of CXF. Will it possible for these 2 services to perform WS-Reliable Messaging?

Thanks,
Aries