Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/11/30 19:18:46 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by LieneStubure

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "SpamFilteringServices" page has been changed by LieneStubure:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices?action=diff&rev1=82&rev2=83

   * '''[[http://www.contentcatcher.com/|ContentCatcher]]''' - Filtering email for businesses with a personal touch.  We use multiple technologies for AntiSpam (including SpamAssassin) and virus detection. Tell us how intrusive or how relaxed you want to be and we will customize our system to fit your needs.  We support your users, so you do not have to. Free 30 day trial, month to month Contracts, and customer references that asked us to be references!

-  * '''[[http://www.cronlab.com/|CronLab Anti-Spam Hardware Appliances and Hosted Solution]]''' - !CronLab's solutions are highly efficient yet very simple and offering great value for money. !CronLab’s anti-spam solutions have recently been rated 5 stars and recommended by several leading IT magazines. Country specific clusters are deployed ensuring an efficient filtering for businesses of all sizes. Furthermore, all emails up to 30 days old can be searched. Have full control of the service through a powerful administration interface which enables you to manage accounts. Optional add-on features include Email Attachment Saver and White Labeling.
+  * '''[[http://www.cronlab.com/|CronLab Anti-Spam Hardware Appliances and Hosted Solution]]''' - !CronLab's solutions are highly efficient yet very simple and offering great value for money. !CronLab’s anti-spam solutions have recently been rated 5 stars and recommended by several leading IT magazines. VB Spam certified. Country specific clusters are deployed ensuring an efficient filtering for businesses of all sizes. Furthermore, all emails up to 30 days old can be searched. Have full control of the service through a powerful administration interface which enables you to manage accounts. Optional add-on features include Email Attachment Saver and White Labeling.

   * '''[[http://www.filterpoint.com/|FilterPoint]]''' - is a relay service for whole domains that uses various techniques, including SpamAssassin, to block spam and includes anti-virus for free.