Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com> on 2006/05/03 09:38:32 UTC

enforcing that certain elements are signed and encrypted

Hello -

Is it possible to configure the receiving (server) side of WSS4J using
the standard Axis handlers to enforce that certain elements in the
request (UsernameToken and Body) be signed and encrypted?

It seems that the server accepts anything as long as there's at least 1
element that's signed and 1 that's encrypted, the client seems to
dictate the policy, not the server.

Am I missing anything?

Thank you.

--
Tim

Re: enforcing that certain elements are signed and encrypted

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com>.
So it seems that I'm able to enforce the UsernameToken and Body to be
signed by the client, by using the WSSecurityEngineResult on the server
side.

But what about the encryption part? How can that be enforced?

Tim

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com>.

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com>.

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@idpax.com>.